A method for garlicky egg fried rice that does not require a wok. A wok is almost always better for fried rice but if you don’t have one or not inclined to use one, this is a viable alternative.
The steps are also easy to follow and stress free.
What you will need:
- Heat some oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add the onions - Fry for about 3-4 mins - until they soften a little
- Add in the chopped garlic
- Fry for until browned, about 6-8 mins
- When onions and garlic are browned and fragrant - Remove from pan and set aside
- In the same pan - add the rice on a Medium high heat
- Allow the rice to fry and dry out a little in the pan
- After about a minute add the beaten eggs
- Mix well, coating the rice grains with egg
- Add the fried onions and garlic when eggs are almost cooked through
(Note if you adding a pre-cooked protein/meat - add it at this point.)
- Add about a tbsp of soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn of the heat and mix in the spring onions
Serve and enjoy!
With quite a calming list as this one, is there whatever we can do to save ourselves torment and wretchedness? As a matter of fact, yes there is. Kitchen gel mats are perhaps the most ideal methods of countering and limiting the most noticeably terrible attacks of gravity, in this way decreasing the strain on the body by and large.ReplyDelete
Read more at:
Gel Kitchen Floor Mat